Even Field, Inc. (d/b/a Even Field) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit education organization promoting character, integrity and ethical leadership through sports.
- Provide insight, inspiration, tools, & strategies to strengthen character and team culture
- Champion character traits and habits that help individuals excel in sports and life
- Cultivate ethical leadership and positive peer influence
- Leverage the powerful influence of sports to engage the interest of youth and adults
- Showcase real-life experiences shared by professional and amateur athletes, coaches, students, and others of all ages
- Deliver thought-provoking stories, observations, and life lessons through our speaker series, forums, clinics, workshops, videos, and podcasts
- Peer Into Character® model employs role-modeling and positive peer influence to connect at a peer level: student-to-student, coach-to-coach, parent-to-parent.
- Delivering content across multimedia platforms maximizes frequency and reach of our programing, to continually connect positive character with stakeholders.
Chuck Wilson’s message of “The Way You Win Matters” has already made a positive impact on Rhode Island. Chuck’s passion for educating young athletes, coaches, parents and other adults is contagious and his “storytelling” style of speaking sparks fantastic dialogue about participating in youth sports for the right reason. We have utilized Even Field at student conferences, coaching workshops and parent meetings and the feedback has always been positive, regardless of the audience.
I found Chuck’s message to be profound and especially relevant in today’s youth sports culture…Having coached at different levels from youth sports through college, I would highly recommend bringing Even Field in to speak with your players, coaches, and parents.
Chuck Wilson and the Even Field program are putting the emphasis back where it should be, on building character in young athletes.
Chuck Wilson and Even Field represent the very best in the quest to improve the youth sports experience for young people…(We) greatly respect the tremendous work that he has begun.
These lessons that you’re teaching about teamwork, about dedication, about how you play on the field and how that translates to your home life, those are lessons that transform a community… To me, that’s the long-term impact you’re having… we can transform our entire society and what it truly means to win.